cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE and TouchGFX4.10 Starting New Project

eng23
Senior

Hi all,

I tried to start a new project (from zero) in STM32CubeIDE with STM32F746DISCO board base, but I get errors in TouchGFX Generation Code when I Execute from CubeIDE, in the begginings...

0690X000008w7OqQAI.jpg

I could get working the new STM32CubeIDE and TouchGFX importing my working code from TrueStudio, but starting from zero no..

Any tip about this error or about the new IDE?

4 REPLIES 4
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @eng23​,

There are issues, as you've noticed, with CubeIDE and it's integration with TouchGFX. I'm going to write a short post on the issues we've seen that are pretty general and should help you reach a project that can compile (CubeIDE side) and also generate code (TouchGFX designer, the error you've posted).

I'll update this ticket once i'm done. It's on the top of my list today.

/Martin

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi again,

Take a look at this quick guide / brief introduction and let me know what you think.

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000AqD8zPSQS/stm32cubeide-and-touchgfx-4100-a-brief-introduction

Best regards,

Martin

eng23
Senior

Hello @Martin KJELDSEN​ ,

Thanks for reply.

With your tips I could get compile! For me the problem was the PostGenerateCommand from TouchGFX, removing this everything works!

I have only one configuration that need to be different from your steps, but I will show in the other topic to concentrate there.

Thanks for your help as always!

Best Regards,

Anderson

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @eng23​,

No problem. That's great news!

/Martin