cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOC SDK Private Libraries

kswarm
Associate II

I see that some libraries from the SDK (Like the PLL State Observer) are delivered as precompiled objects for each of the supported IDE's. Is it possible to obtain the source code of these libraries in order to use them in our project's IDE? (Since we are not using Atollic, nor uVision)

Thanks for the support.

6 REPLIES 6
cedric H
ST Employee

Hello,

Yes, it is the purpose of the Full release available after approval.

https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcu-mpu-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32cube-expansion-packages/x-cube-mcsdk-ful.html

May I ask you what is your IDE ?

Regards

Cedric

That is great. What are the requirements to receive access to the Full release?

We use a customized version of VS Code.

Thanks for your answer,

E

cedric H
ST Employee

Hello,

I guess you use platformIO on top of VS Code . If it is the case the tool chain you use is gcc. I did not try, but I think it is worth to try to link with the gcc build we deliver. they are called libmc-truestudio_XX.lib with XX representing the Arm core.

Cedric

Dear Cedrid,

thanks for your replay.

No, we don't use platformIO but our own built tool chain, however, we do use gcc. I will try to link the library you mention.

On the other hand, how could we receive access to the Full SDK release?, since we would still be interested.

E

cedric H
ST Employee

Ok, thanks Cedric.

Unfortunately there is no information about how to properly apply for a FULL download and I wasn't granted access to it. Do you have any advice on how to do it?