0690X000008w1zbQAA.png

For my demo project my STM32H743eval LCD only on

But image not showing.

How to solve this?

13 REPLIES 13
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi,

I think we're discussing something similar in another thread. Are you saying that neither QSPI_Init() or Display_Init() are being called?

/Martin

Yes it only call

QSPI_Init()

Display_Init()

So LCD only light but no data read from QSPI.

So I wanto know Where should I call BSP_QSPI read() function?

This is not something you're supposed to do. The QSPI is memory addressable so there's a pointer to the data floating around inside TouchGFX. You'd only want to call QSPI_Read if you want to do something with the data yourself and you know exactly where assets are placed in memory.

So you're simply trying to get something to display on screen? TouchGFX will attempt to render an image from QSPI to the framebuffer if that image is present on the active view in a TouchGFX application (TouchGFX keeps track of a BitmapDatabase that is generated so that it knows where to find images in memory).

I think i need more information on your project setup.

/Martin

I check my demo .map file

My External flash was put in 0x90000000

0690X000008w68DQAQ.png

Or is here any project setting I should set for QSPI?

This is fine. TouchGFX knows to look in the ExtFlashSection. You shouldn't have to do anything. There must be something else wrong. How is your TouchGFX project structured? Do you even have a screen with an image on it?

/Martin

Yes I have set image on screen

I put back image as background.

0690X000008w6JfQAI.png

Okay, i assume this is the simulator.

Yes this is my simulator.exe screen

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Something you can do is check your STM32xxDMA.cpp class and break in fillRect() - This is the DMA occupying its queue with blitops if you have images that can be moved from qspi to framebuffer. You should find that these blitops have a source pointer - And you can check against your map file to verify that it's trying to transfer your image.

/Martin