cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am new to STM32L4R5ZI. I have tried to dump the blinking LED code in STM32L4R5ZI using Keil MDK Arm 5 then I am getting following error... Contents mismatch at: 08001000H (Flash=00H Required=31H) !

DVENK
Associate

I have generated the code (LED PB7 GPIO_OUT) by using STM32Cube Mx for MDK ARM5. While loading the code , I am getting following error.

Contents mismatch at: 08001000H (Flash=00H Required=31H) !

I have resolve this issue by erasing the flash using ST-LINK UTILITY after that code is loading first time but it's not executing (PB7 LED not blinking) then I reconnect the USB and it seems LED PB7 blinking.

If again I am trying to dump the same code , I am getting same above error..

Can you please provide the solution to resolve this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Go to the project options in Keil.

Select the Debbuger Settings

In the Flash tab look at the flash algorithm and then switch it for the alternate banking mode. ie if single bank mode, select dual, or reverse.​

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Go to the project options in Keil.

Select the Debbuger Settings

In the Flash tab look at the flash algorithm and then switch it for the alternate banking mode. ie if single bank mode, select dual, or reverse.​

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..