cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i implement "AN3997 Application note" in cubemx.

smlgn
Associate

I try to implement AN3997 Application  using cubemx. but I don't know how to configure the peripheral. no information has been given in the document. Can someone help me.

thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Rogers.Gary
Senior II

There's very little useful information from ST about their code examples and CubeMX, other than cryptic translated comments. If they give you a code example, they do not provide the IOC file. But yet, they want you to use...CubeMX. A conundrum, yes? Welcome to the mystery of ST club! I have never seen a project like that configured start to end in CubeMX, so it will be one you need to work through.

GSome
Associate III

If you have downloaded the Cubemx files for F4 you will file under projects.

My path to the files are "D:\MyData\STM32\CubeF4\Projects\STM32F4-Discovery\Demonstrations\SW4STM32\STM32F4-DISCO"

Your path will be different.

If I try to open file ".project" with true studio it asks if I want to convert this file to a truestudio project. I would think CubeIDE would do the same.

I didn't know it was the codes for this document. Can you send me a link?

Then I can try the method you recommended.

GSome
Associate III

If you have downloaded CubeMX for F4 then:

In CubeMX program click on ->help -> Updater Settings -> find Repository Folder

From this directory find folder STM32Cube_FW_F4_???? for projects

If you have not downloaded yet then see:

https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcu-mpu-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32cube-mcu-mpu-packages/stm32cubef4.html#overview