cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CR95HF UART Driver Example for Linux

JPate.3
Associate

Is there any example source code that I can use for controlling CR95HF from user space application in Linux using UART?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

​Hi,

As far as I know, CR95HF UART Driver Example for Linux is not available. Anyway, X-CUBE-NFC3 V2.0.0 contains ST portable RFAL for CR95HF (STM32CubeExpansion_NFC3_V2.0.0\Drivers\BSP\Components\ST25R95 and STM32CubeExpansion_NFC3_V2.0.0\Middlewares\ST\rfal folders). You will need to adapt the platform.h file to define platformUartXXXX macro to point to Linux Uart read/write. Three callbacks are also used st25r95UartTxCpltCallback and st25r95UartRxCpltCallback when UART Rx or TX completes and st25r95UartErrorCallback in case of error.

The RFAL stack has already been ported on Linux for ST25R3911B and ST25R3916 readers. See STSW-ST25R009 and STSW-ST25R013 for porting examples (in particular for platformTimerXXX, platformGpioXXX and platformDelay services)

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

​Hi,

As far as I know, CR95HF UART Driver Example for Linux is not available. Anyway, X-CUBE-NFC3 V2.0.0 contains ST portable RFAL for CR95HF (STM32CubeExpansion_NFC3_V2.0.0\Drivers\BSP\Components\ST25R95 and STM32CubeExpansion_NFC3_V2.0.0\Middlewares\ST\rfal folders). You will need to adapt the platform.h file to define platformUartXXXX macro to point to Linux Uart read/write. Three callbacks are also used st25r95UartTxCpltCallback and st25r95UartRxCpltCallback when UART Rx or TX completes and st25r95UartErrorCallback in case of error.

The RFAL stack has already been ported on Linux for ST25R3911B and ST25R3916 readers. See STSW-ST25R009 and STSW-ST25R013 for porting examples (in particular for platformTimerXXX, platformGpioXXX and platformDelay services)

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
JPate.3
Associate

Thanks! I will give it a try.

Regards,

Jimit