cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuild Button?

Knut_Knusper
Associate III

Will there be a Rebuild Button in the future like in TrueStudio?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Perhaps you could try to bind "Build Clean" to some easy shortcut for you to use? You would need to have the correct project selected (or have all unrelated projects closed).

0693W00000QKw2dQAD.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

It was put aside for the initial release but me and a few colleagues are still fighting to get it back 😉

I would expect it to be implemented but I don't want to promise anything, I haven't been in all the toolbar meetings.

Knut_Knusper
Associate III

Is there any news on this?

Maybe there is a simple way to replace this button with a script or something similar?

You could always right click on the project in the Project Explorer view and select "Clean" and then click the regular build button again for similar results.

Clicking the build button without this first step will continue to make incremental builds.

It seems my prediction 3 years ago was wrong, sorry about that 😅

Thanks for your answer.

But that's not a good solution for me because Close_Project and Clean_Project are right next to each other.

And I can't tell you how many times I've clicked the wrong.

0693W00000QKw0rQAD.png

Perhaps you could try to bind "Build Clean" to some easy shortcut for you to use? You would need to have the correct project selected (or have all unrelated projects closed).

0693W00000QKw2dQAD.png

Thank you, I will try it.

I think this will be better than the option to right click on the project.

The "Build Clean" shortcut will rebuild with this option.

0693W00000QLE51QAH.png