cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to read Accel, Gyro and Audio simultaneously with BlueMic-1

FaridLeoBueno
Associate

Dear all,

I am new to the BlueNRG devices and the BlueMic-1 board. I am trying to adapt the BlueVoice example both in the firmware and in the ST BLE Sensor Android App to be able to log both the audio and the inertial data simultaneously.

For what I saw so far, this is not done because the data is sent in different events.

Can anyone give me an insight on how to best adapt the example code to transmit all sensor data simultaneously?

Kind regards

Leo

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Leo, yes the audio path and the motion sensors path are managed in different ways inside the app. But what do you mean with simultaneous transmission? do you want to transmit via BLE an audio stream+inertial data buffer or it's enough to synchronize them in post processing through the timestamp? Regards

FaridLeoBueno
Associate

Hi Eleon,

Thank you for your answer. I guess for now I can synchronize the data in post processing. But if you have any insight on how I can transmit the combined data, this will be useful in the future as I imagine this approach is more energy efficient, which is desirable for me application.

Regards

Leo