cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading ADC on B-L072Z LRWAN1

??Boy
Associate

We are working on B-L072Z LRWAN1. We are trying to read ADC. We set pins ADC and make the adjustments on CubeMX than import code to SystemWorkbench. But we got 3 types of error;

1- Sometimes when we debug the code we got OpenOCD child process termination error. I search it on internet and I found some codes (like DBGMCU) to add but I dont know where to add this codes.Also I am confused about sometimes it doesnt get error like this even we change nothing.

2- Second error there is no error at debug step but we dont see adc values I mean we always see 0 value at adc expression.

3-Third error is Examination failed, GDB will be halted. I dont know anything about this.

PLEASE HELP US!!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Low power modes will turn off the ​debug interface.

Consider using better tools. Keil has a free licence for ST CM0 (+) parts.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
ty.locke
Associate II

It's difficult to help unless you provide more information or code snippets and as the previous post mentioned, your error may be completely related to the IDE, which is likely since ADC reads with this board are straightforward.

FYI - I haven't been able to reliably use SystemWorkbench for debugging either so I don't bother at this point.