cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S2-LP 802.15.4g packet format SDK/examples

NOiko
Associate

Hello everyone. I'm working with the S2LP transceiver and the 802.15.4g packet format. I'm using the SDK coming with the x-cube-subg1 (https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcu-mpu-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32cube-expansion-packages/x-cube-subg1.html) but I noticed that it supports only the basic and STack packet formats. Is there any example or library ready to use similar to the one existing at this expansion package? I guess I can follow the datasheet guide alongside the basic packet format config as a guideline but it would be safer/easier to use a pre-existing one.

If there is an argument about using the basic (or STack) packet format instead of using the 802.15.4g, I would be happy to discuss it and consider following this road. For example, after reading the packet handler engine section I understood that 802.15.4g format mainly offers the automatic construction of the PHR and CRC (if configured to do so) fields. If that's the only benefit then maybe it's better to configure the basic format to operate similar to 802.15.4g format?

0 REPLIES 0