cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nucleo-F722ZE CUBEMX: Artificial Intelligence.

AMetw
Associate II

Hi, 

I am using a Nucleo-F722ZE board and trying two different applications of AI generated by STMCubeMX.

So, I have made a simple validation project using a CNN model which was generated, built, and flashed correctly to the board. However, when I tried to run the validation on target from CubeMX it gave an error message "No connected board(s) or invalid firmware or the board should be re-started"

Then, I opened the host serial terminal console to check the validation message, it did not print anything. Same happened with the system-performance project as well.

I have done those steps for debugging:

1. Trying different firmware and AI package versions.

2. Checked that the ST-link is working and the board is connected.

3. Checked that the firmware is working using different example GPIO, I2C..etc projects.

Kindly, find the AI projects in that Github repo. https://github.com/AlyMetwaly/Embedded_AI

N.B: I have used the same CNN Model and generated projects for Nucleo-F401RE and it worked perfectly!

I hope someone can advise what is the problem here.

Best Regards,

Aly Metwaly,

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @AMetw​ 

I redid the same scenario with STM32CubeMX v 5.2.0 (last version) and a Nucleo-F722ZE board and it worked perfectly.

Best regards,

Nesrine

AMetw
Associate II

duplicate

Hi Nesrine,

Did you use the projects that are in the github repo?

Did the system performance work as well and printed successfully in the terminal?

In that case, what might be causing this problem for me?

Best Regards,

Aly Metwaly,

Hi @AMetw​ 

Please try to reinstall the X-CUBE-AI.3.4.0 correctly, next do please this configuration:

0690X000008BFUGQA4.pngBest regards,

Nesrine