cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where can I download the AN5289

cchao
Associate II

I want to build the wireless application. I see the an5289 is a guide for that. but I can't find where I can download it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello,

We would inform you that AN5289: Building wireless applications with STM32WB Series microcontrollers is now available on st.com web site.

Best Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello,

This application note will be available in the future on the ST website (in few weeks).

Thanks

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Vyacheslav
Senior II

And yet when?

Vyacheslav
Senior II

BLE API solution from STM is difficult with respect to other APIs (Nordic, Cypress or TI), to dig into the source for a long time, this is desirable for this document to be eliminated as soon as possible.

hamidi
Associate

​  I totally agree with @Vyacheslav​ about STM32WB documentation. It is really hard to navigate through codes and understand them. Please release application note as soon as possible for this MCU.

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello,

We would inform you that AN5289: Building wireless applications with STM32WB Series microcontrollers is now available on st.com web site.

Best Regards,

Imen

Thanks
Imen