cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L073 system information block address map

ETone
Associate III

I trying to find information on the system information block of the stm32l073rb, specifically the address of the vrefint calibration value. I've looked in the ref manual, the data sheet and the L0 HAL docs and have come up empty. Please show me how stupidly easy this is to find so I can be publicly embarrassed and flamed without mercy.

4 REPLIES 4
ETone
Associate III

Whoops! wrong forum. I should be flamed. I would delete this if I could but i will repost in mcu's

Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi,

Topics updated. No need to enter a new post.

BR,

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
S.Ma
Principal

Have you checked the datasheet and ADC related electrical and memory mapping tables?

It might be next to the place talking about VTemp.

Otherwise, browse the H file defining this product registers, there might be some definitions coming from the chip spec.

Worst case a Nucleo ADC Vref example project.

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

dup https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000AkSnaSSQS/stm32l073-information-block-memory-map

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.