cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch Sensing example code not found

goutham gumm_2
Associate II

Hi, 

I was searching for example code for Touch Sensing for STM32L476RG but was unable to find it in the example package STMCubeL4. All I found was a library for touch sensing, but the link attached says that there is an example code for touch sensing - 

TSC_ BasicAcquisition_ Interrupt. Where can I find the example program and if there are any other example programs related to touch sensing, where can I find them?

4 REPLIES 4
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ ,

There are TouchSensing examples in STM32CubeL4 package. They are located under the following folders:

• STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.14.0\Projects\STM32L4R9I-EVAL\Applications\TouchSensing
  • STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.14.0\Projects\STM32L476G-EVAL\Applications\TouchSensing

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks @Amel NASRI​ . But can the same program be ported for STM32L476RG nucleo board?

Hello,

From firmware point of view, it should be possible to port STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.14.0\Projects\STM32L476G-EVAL\Applications\TouchSensing to your board.

You need to pay attention to BSP components (board specific), then to check required hardware for touch sensing.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Is there any TSC example code for STM32L476RG or document which I can follow to tailor the code given for STM32L476G-EVAL for my board(STM32L476RG-NUCLEO) ?