cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cube FW 1.14 Seems Quite Broke

Rogers.Gary
Senior II

Hello:

I loaded the newest Cube FW v1.14. On a project that generated and compiled perfectly well under 1.13, it now blows up in 1.14, with around 185 compile errors. Many related to including ARM include files that worked under 1.13 (arm_math.h)

I have loaded interface v5.2, and so far no issues there, but have not checked any of the feature fixes under this release.

What's up with the issues in 1.14 libs?

3 REPLIES 3

You might have to migrate projects if the include paths or defines changes, check project metadata.

Cube FW v1.14 for what part?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Rogers.Gary
Senior II

L476VG. Cube "migrated" the project.

Rogers.Gary
Senior II

Ok, so I have a different PC with Cube 5.1 installed on it. When I opened it up, I opted to update just the application to 5.2. I chose "Continue" after restarting so I did not want to load FW 1.14 and experience the wave of failure as I did on my other computer.

Nope. ST did it again. After choosing "Continue", the little blue circle of death continues to do the self-induced hypnotic spiral of death into some seemingly circular reference and stays there. Gee, I hope the "squad" who wrote this GARBAGE might hopefully figure out, maybe BEFORE releasing it for the users to debug. WHY DOES ST MAKE US WASTE OUR TIME ON THIS NONSENSE!!!!

Unbelievably FRUSTRATING when there is work to be done. Now I have to UNINSTALL this and reinstall my previous version.