cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F4 with ILI9341 3.2 16 bit (FSMC)

Bakro
Associate II

I am searching for a library I can use to get the TFT (ILI9341 3.2) working with my STM32F4.

Can someone help me please I searched for a week for it but I haven't found any thing.

8 REPLIES 8
Bakro
Associate II

help please

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello,

You can use the ILI9341 driver at this path of STM32CubeF4: STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.24.0\Drivers\BSP\Components\ili9341

Have a look at FSMC examples within STM32CubeF4 firmware package, from this path:

STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.24.0\Projects\STM324xG_EVAL\Examples\FSMC

I recommend you to have a look to these application note which describes the LCD-TFT display controller of the STM32 and how to interfaces the ILI9341 lcd through FSMC:

• AN4861 Application note LCD-TFT display controller (LTDC) on STM32 MCUs 
  • AN2790 Application note TFT LCD interfacing with the high-density STM32F10xxx FSMC

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Bakro
Associate II

@Imen DAHMEN​  thanks alot i am going to check the links right now

Bakro
Associate II

@Imen DAHMEN​i had already seen this one it didn't helped i need to understand it all and make my own library and i don't have time for that i need some of the existing libraries

https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/application_note/group0/25/ca/f9/b4/ae/fc/4e/1e/DM00287603/files/DM00287603.pdf/jcr:content/translations/en.DM00287603.pdf

Looks like the shortest port, the FSMC stuff would be somewhat board specific anyway, and you've supplied no details of the wiring scheme.

Is this for a commercial project?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

@Community member​  no i am just a student in universety this is my final class project and yes i know i need to work with FCMS i know how to set pin with cub mx thats not my problem i need the library and drives i need to include in the main code to get it work

voyvoda .
Senior

Hello @Bakro​ , Have you been able to find a solution. Now, I have the same problem with you. I want to interface STm32 with ILI9341 16bit LCD.

Hello, I never solved the prblem I am so sorry wish you a good luck