cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought these boards F401-RE and núcleo nfc03a1, i upgrade the firmware with stlink and the leds blinking OK How can i configure my F401-RE with my núcleo nfc03a1 to compile a code that read/write the ICODE SLI Tags? i am using STM32Cube 5.1

JDias
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

HI,

ST provides an STM32Cube expansion software for the X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 expansion board based on CR95HF/ST25R95 NFC/HF RFID Reader IC.

Here are the various documents and software regarding your setup:

As part of the X-CUBE-NFC3 expansion software, an implementation example is provided. It supports NUCLEO-F401RE and a binary is provided. In this application, NFC tags of different types are detected by the ST25R95 or CR95HF near field communication transceivers and a message containing the type and the UID is displayed on the serial console. The file demo.c also contains code example that can be used to read or write NFC-V tags. See rfalNfcvPollerReadSingleBlock() and rfalNfcvPollerWriteSingleBlock() API.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

HI,

ST provides an STM32Cube expansion software for the X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 expansion board based on CR95HF/ST25R95 NFC/HF RFID Reader IC.

Here are the various documents and software regarding your setup:

As part of the X-CUBE-NFC3 expansion software, an implementation example is provided. It supports NUCLEO-F401RE and a binary is provided. In this application, NFC tags of different types are detected by the ST25R95 or CR95HF near field communication transceivers and a message containing the type and the UID is displayed on the serial console. The file demo.c also contains code example that can be used to read or write NFC-V tags. See rfalNfcvPollerReadSingleBlock() and rfalNfcvPollerWriteSingleBlock() API.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.