Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Path name / Display / package link many things to fix

Thomas LB
Associate III

Hi all,

Just upgrade to CubeMX v5.1 (from 4.xx) and just to give you feedback:

• Code Generation Error:

"The Code is successfully generated under PATH but MDK-ARM V5project generation have a problem" This is due to "[" and "]" in my PATH. This was not an issue with previous version (and IMHO should not be an issue anymore in 2019)

• Display:

To avoid text being not correctly readable I have to set font size to larger. But this makes button very big. Not sure if I just get used to previous version but I didn't remember such poor GUI.

• Embedded software package:

Going to "Install or remove embedded software packages" selecting the latest package (STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32L0 Series 1.11.2) and trying to install gives error stm32cube _fw_l0_v1112.zip "timeout". I tried manually by downloading on ST site the fw package. For me it's https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stm32cubel0.html See two ".zip" to download. en.stm32cubel0.zip installed correctly but en.patch_cubel0.zip don't (missing dependency) To got this up to date I had to

Copy both to C:\Users\USERNAME\STM32Cube\Repository , unzip en.stm32cubel0.zip then unzip en.patch_cubel0.zip and accept replacing files. 

I'm a bit disappointed by these little but annoying bugs. Don't mess this very useful tool by not paying attention to details please 🙂

Have a good day,

0 REPLIES 0