cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting with Stm32f0, where could find a document explaining step by step the programming of this controller?

SAbis
Associate III

The programming shall be based on the difference interface using Stm32Cube or beginning from scratch (meansing configuring the register my self).

I will be delighted to get a feedbakc as soon as possible.

Thks

Rompel

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello,

You may refer to the STM32 Step-by-Step tutorial for getting started on building projects with the STM32 MCU and using ecosystem.

I recommend you to start with working examples under the STM32CubeF0 firmware.

Moreover, the STM32CubeMX tool allows you to choose the microcontroller, select the peripherals you want and map them to pins graphically, then generating C initialization code for a selection of supported IDEs as IAR EWARM, Keil MDK-ARM, SW4STM32 toolchains.  

For more details on how to use STM32CubeMX tool, please have a look to the UM1718 STM32CubeMx user Manual.

Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Ozone
Lead

I would definitely get & read the reference manual and the datasheet of your F0x variant.

CubeMX tends to bar you from gaining deeper knowledge of the structure and inner workings, and properly understanding what you are doing.