cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make 2 or more USB DEMO-CR95HF-A Connect on one computer.

JSHUA
Associate

我现在使用一个DEMO-CR95HF-A usb在电脑上软件是没有问题的,但用两个USB连接时�?知�?�如何作开�?�区分,​CR95HFDLL_USBconnect Returned value: lngStatus: 0: is connected  and ready to be used ; 1: not connected; 如果是两�?�USB读�?�器如何区别是哪�?�USB?(if two or more USB connect ,how to deal with ?) 如何�?�?两�?�USB�?�时工作?

yes , I sucessed to connect 1 USB ​CR95HF for reading card, now I want connect 2 or more CR95HF demonstration board through USB on the 1 PC ,but ​CR95HFDLL_USBconnect can't return which USB port is connect , so how to identify the USB devices index??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

​Hi,

I've discussed internally: the CR95HF.dll library and the PC software can only handle a single instance of the CR95HF demonstration board. 

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

If I well understand your question: you would like to connect 2 CR95HF demonstration board through USB on the same PC and you would like to know whether this is supported by the CR95HF.dll library and in case this is supported, you would like to know how to identify the USB devices?

Please confirm our understanding of your question and feel free to share more details on your use case

Rgds

BT

P.-S. I would suggest to use only English language on this community.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

yes ,you are right, many thanks for your full support.

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

​Hi,

I've discussed internally: the CR95HF.dll library and the PC software can only handle a single instance of the CR95HF demonstration board. 

Rgds

BT