cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Confirmation email for the STM32-C2C portal does not work, I have tried several times. How can I confirm my account for the portal?

LWall
Associate

I'm trying to register a P-L496G-CELL01 Discovery Kit in the Concierge portal at www.stm32-c2c.com. The problem is that the portal doesn't seem to recognise that I click the confirmation email. Each time I try to register the new board, it just asks me to resend/confirm my email address. This is the first time I use the portal and have created a new account. I have tried several times, cleared cookies and restarted my PC.  Is there a solution to this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ronan GABOU
ST Employee

I've just tried to create a new account (another email) it worked. I used Chrome and gmail account.

I received first a "Welcome to STM32-C2C" email then a "Confirm for email address for stm32-c2c.com"

Did you asked for "resend" ?

If yes did you receive a new confirmation email ?

If yes did clicked on the link ?

If yes to all I can propose you to reset your account.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
S.Ma
Principal

I guess some ST guys will test and reply soon.

Ronan GABOU
ST Employee

I've just tried to create a new account (another email) it worked. I used Chrome and gmail account.

I received first a "Welcome to STM32-C2C" email then a "Confirm for email address for stm32-c2c.com"

Did you asked for "resend" ?

If yes did you receive a new confirmation email ?

If yes did clicked on the link ?

If yes to all I can propose you to reset your account.

LWall
Associate

Hi Ronan,

Thanks for replying. When trying once more this morning I got it to work directly. I use the same details as yesterday but despite 3 tries it would not activate.

The 3 different activation emails I got yesterday had the subject "Confirm your Mbed email address" and was sent from mbed notifications <no-reply@mbed.com>. The email that worked I received today when doing exactly the same but it had the subject "Confirm for email address for stm32-c2c.com" and was sent from email info@stm32-c2c.com <info@stm32-c2c.com>.

Seems as someone at ST fixed the non working link for me. Grateful for that.

You're welcome 🙂

DPADI.14
Associate II

HI Friends ,

iam not able register the voucher in stm32-ctc it is giving wrong voucher code,how to solve this issue.can any one suggest the link of source code to start with development in st site i find 2 options one with rtos ie DiscoL496_RD_BG96v2_STMOD and STM32L496G-Discovery_Grovestreams which one is better let me know