cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't found the implementation of rfalNfvPollerSelect and rfalNfvPollerReadSingleBlock

FDi R.14
Associate II

Hi, i have donwload the STM32CubeExpansion_NFC5_V1.3.0 but in the RFAL implementation there aren't the function rfalNfvPollerSelect and rfalNfvPollerReadSingleBlock (rfal_nfcv.c), i tried to use the old version ( rfalNfvSelect and rfalNfvReadSingleBlock) but dosn't work.

I read this old post:

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009XkWNXSA3/st25r3911b-calls-to-readwrite-block-after-successful-inventoryget-id

but there isn't any link to the new version of the library.

Can anyone give me the updated library link or can share thediff/patch ?

Where can I find STEVAL-SMARTAG1 reading examples with the X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1?

Thanks

Francesco

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire Poulain
ST Employee

Hi Francesco,

The STEVAL-SMARTAG1 demo is composed by a ST25DV64K which supports the Fast Read Multiple Blocks.

Therefore, yes you can exchange this command with a X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1 (ST25R3911B) on the STEVAL-SMARTAG1.

Best regards

GP

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire Poulain
ST Employee

Hi Francesco,

As you have well highlighted on the referred ticket, there was a typo and the APIs have been renamed.

On more recent versions of the RFAL the APIs have been renamed as below:

• rfalNfvPollerSelect -> rfalNfcvPollerSelect
  • rfalNfvPollerReadSingleBlock -> rfalNfcvPollerReadSingleBlock

The latest version of the ST25R3911B RFAL available is currently on the DISCO demo, here.

Best regards

GP

Oh thanks,

i donwnload the last version and i found the function  iso15693FastReadMultipleBlocks(); does it work using it with  STEVAL-SMARTAG1 and X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1?

Grégoire Poulain
ST Employee

Hi Francesco,

The STEVAL-SMARTAG1 demo is composed by a ST25DV64K which supports the Fast Read Multiple Blocks.

Therefore, yes you can exchange this command with a X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1 (ST25R3911B) on the STEVAL-SMARTAG1.

Best regards

GP