cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing libraries from IAR embedde workbanch to Atollic True studio IDE

SPinj
Associate II

I want to interface "MP34DT01" mic with "STM32L476VG discovery board" to get ambiant noise level in dBs.

In STM32l476VG firmware packages there is demostaration code which gives sound level or Noise level in dBs.

But In the demonstration code one static library (lib_smr_CM4F) has been used that is only supported by IAR Embedded Workbanch.

I want to import my code in Atollic True studio IDE but I can't due to those static library.

suggest me any firmware or library which can give me microphone output data in dBs in Atollic True studio IDE.

Any little help appreciated.

Thanks Regards,

Sadik pinjari

4 REPLIES 4
Lead

TrueStudio uses a GCC-based toolchain, so a GCC version of said lib (usually named *.a) should work.

And yes, due to format differences, gcc, Keil and IAR link-libraries are not directly interchangeable.

Another option would be to build the lib yourself from the source code - if available.

SPinj
Associate II

Thanks for your reply.

GCC version of  static library (lib_smr_CM4F) is not available. can you give me some resources which can help me .

or suggest me if another firmware or library available which can give PDM signal into dBs.

> can you give me some resources which can help me .

Sorry, no. I would ask ST (distributor or FAE perhaps).

SPinj
Associate II

ok .

Thank you.