cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any BLDC position control library in MCSDK?

JCHEN.4
Associate II

Hi STM team,

I am applying your software and hardware toolkit to realize BLDC position control. I plan to use STEVAL-SPIN3201 together with quadrature encoders as the hardware solution, but I find that there is no position control function in the MCSDK library. Although I can program the position control algorithm myself, it would still be better that this kind of library is already provided by you but I just fail to find it. Thank you!

Regards,

Jiaye Chen (Mr.)

3 REPLIES 3
Claire O.
ST Employee

Dear customer,

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

We agree with your statement, position control is important and should be added. We plan to add at least some code example inside the Motor Control SDK within this year.

Best regards,

Claire

Hi Claire,

Thanks for your reply and information. By the way I have another question. Could you recommend me quadrature encoder products for STEVAL-SPIN3201? My application needs a position feedback with finest quality and I wander what encoder product cooperates best with STEVAL-SPIN3201. Thank you again.

Best regards,

Jiaye

Research Associate, Research

Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

The question has been moved from the "Motor Control Hardware" section to the "STM32 Motor Control" section (the question is about the STM32 MC SDK). 

Best regards