cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation failed

spark
Associate II

I generated my code (HAR model) and could validate the process with random numbers. But, when I want to validate with my custom data, there is an ''VALIDATION FAILED'' error. please find the attachment contain the error and my csv test file. The file contain 3-axis of data for jogging and contain 62 rows of samples. please let me know what the problem is.

Also I will appreciate if you upload a test csv file for custom data validation of HAR for better understanding. Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jean-michel.d
ST Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the provided files. In your case the provided txt is not correctly formatted. As indicated in the UM (section14.2). The expected file (.csv or .txt extension) should be a simple txt file with one input tensor by line (flattened input tensor) and the comma is used as separator (There is not check in the CUBE-AI).

HAR model expects an input tensor with a shape of (90,3,1). This implies that the provided file must have 270 values by line. And each value must be separated by a comma not a ';'.

Best Regards,

Jean-Michel

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jean-michel.d
ST Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the provided files. In your case the provided txt is not correctly formatted. As indicated in the UM (section14.2). The expected file (.csv or .txt extension) should be a simple txt file with one input tensor by line (flattened input tensor) and the comma is used as separator (There is not check in the CUBE-AI).

HAR model expects an input tensor with a shape of (90,3,1). This implies that the provided file must have 270 values by line. And each value must be separated by a comma not a ';'.

Best Regards,

Jean-Michel