cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPU : STM32L051R8T6 I set the RTOS for above CPU with STM32CUBEMX ver5.1. However it is not generate project file. When the progress is going but at the "Generating EWARM project..." section has stop . I wonder the reason. I need your help.

snaghyun choi
Associate III

8 REPLIES 8
alister
Lead

I've seen some of these. Could be many causes. I won't touch on reasons though.

When it occurred for me it was pretty reproducible, and mostly successful after closing any apps that could hold a lock. I'm Windows, so included Windows Explorer too.

You might learn something from its log. In Windows it's at C:\Users\<username>\.stm32cubemx.

snaghyun choi
Associate III

​Hello alister.

I closed every folder and explore. But it is useless. 

And I removed STM32CUBEMX  and reinstall but the same issue is happened. 

Do you have another idea?

Maybe I will ask the engineer making STM32CUBEMX.

alister
Lead

What errors are flagged in the log?

snaghyun choi
Associate III

​​Below log is the file "./stm32cubemx/ STM32CubeMX"

I really wonder how do I fix it.

2019-04-25 14:55:56,913 [INFO] ProjectBuilder:1489 - Time for Copy HAL[0] : 456mS.

2019-04-25 14:55:52,479 [INFO] CodeEngine:190 - oldGeneratedFile, D:\AProject_2018\19)Lucis\code\Lucis_Ethernet\Inc\stm32f4xx_hal_conf.h_save

2019-04-25 14:55:52,911 [INFO] CodeEngine:208 - Generated code: D:\AProject_2018\19)Lucis\code\Lucis_Ethernet\Inc\stm32f4xx_hal_conf.h

alister
Lead

They're not errors. I won't be able to help as I don't have its source and can only guess.

> Maybe I will ask the engineer making STM32CUBEMX.

Please share what you learn.

snaghyun choi
Associate III

​Hello, Alister 

1. The code gernaration has problem

If I make the follow directory "D:\Project_2019\19)Lucis\code", the stm32cubemx emulation is stoped while making ewarm project file.

but if make the follow directory "D:\Project_2019\Lucis_choi", the file is generated succefully however the file is not good(compile error is happened)

I attached the file.

==> Pherhaps the jave affect the stm32cubemx, I recover the window os as default set.

But it is useless, the symptom is same. 

I rellay wonder which one is wrong

========================

" Circumstances"

CPU : STM32F407VGT

Only set : ETH with MII, LWIP

clock is defulat set

compiler : EWARM V7

stm32cubemx version : 5.2.0

========================

> the file is not good(compile error is happened). I attached the file.

I wasn't excited that you'd attached the entire project. Better if you'd posted only the error message. Anyway I downloaded it and it builds fine for me. Your IAR is an earlier version as it said its project was an old format and would I like to convert it. Mine is V8.32.3.

>  If I make the follow directory "D:\Project_2019\19)Lucis\code"

Don't do this. STM32CubeMX has many more important problems to fix than this.

snaghyun choi
Associate III

​Thank you Alister, 

I changed compiler as you mentioned.  I forgive up the fix the bug.  ^^