cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using ARM/MBED Library's with TouchGFX.

MMark.5.282
Associate II

Hi everybody.

It's possible, to use ARM/MBED Library's with TouchGFX.

I have one of the STM32F469I-DISCO boards, and i like to use I2C small modules made for arduino, for example ANI219, and this library

https://os.mbed.com/users/maximusismax/code/INA219/

1. How can i include this library to Touchgfx  

2. How can i call "Display Voltage" , "Display Current"

Thank you very much in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @MMark.5.282​,

You should be able to use any library with TouchGFX. There are no restrictions. The task is probably to make it play nice with Cube firmware drivers if you're using any, re: interrupt handlers, etc.

Give it a try. Let us know how you do!

/Martin

cameronf
Senior

This driver won't work without modifications unless you are running a project using the whole mbed-os framework. If you want to use mbed and TouchgGFX together it seems like the path of least resistance would be to start with an mbed project (that disco board is supported as a target) and then integrate TouchGFX into that project.

Mbed uses RTX as it's rtos instead of FreeRTOS which is what is integrated with CubeMX and TouchGFX, Mbed does include the cmsis-rtos wrapper api over RTX which means to integrate TouchGFX you should be able to use the cmsis version of its OS hooks (OSWrappers_CMSIS.cpp).

This should all work but I haven't seen any example projects anywhere to verify there are no gotchas. I've been meaning to get an mbed project with TouchGFX up and running to verify it works but haven't had the time yet.

MMark.5.282
Associate II

Thank you so much for your fast reply.

There is any chance you can help me with real example?

I tried it, but it's to complected for me,

please help me