cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX 5.1.0 Bug Report - STM32F4 I2S4, I2S5 Halfduplex RX mode config and code gen missing.

Kent Swan
Senior

STM32F413, Cube 5.1.0 plugin to SW4STM32, with Library STMR32Cube_FW_F4_V1.24.0.

In previous versions we were able to set the transfer direction for I2S4,I2S5 half duplex channels. In the above version only transmit can be selected and the ability to select receive mode has been incorrectly removed. This is a CRITICAL regression test failure as what code generation that WAS working IS NO LONGER is working. FIX NOW!!!

6 REPLIES 6
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

​@Kent Swan​  this is reported internally for further check.

Regards,

Khouloud.

Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

​@Kent Swan​  could you please send me your ioc file using the previous version ? (where code gen was working as you said )

Regards,

khouloud.

Can you send me the 5.0.1 cube plug in for SW4STM32 as it doesn't seem to be available on for download rollback. For some reason my copy got caught up in a cleanup.
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hello ​@Kent Swan​ ,

---In the above version only transmit can be selected and the ability to select receive mode has been incorrectly removed.---

Rep : You can select both mode (Transmit and Receive are available ) with the 5.1 CubeMX version  .

Regards,

Khouloud.

0690X0000089drsQAA.png

Kent Swan
Senior

Thank you and my apologies at having overlooked something in setup that should have been obvious. I think that it would be helpful from a GUI standpoint if, in the Parameter Settings Panels that select fields had the conventional down arrow indicator to remind us that that alternative settings are available for that value. This is so that the selection field is differentiated from constant label text.

​You are welcome @Kent Swan​ , I will share your proposal with the team. 

Best Regards,

Khouloud.