cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I am a beginner in NFC Tags and i want to understand what this blocks and hexdecimal means and I want to know how to create it.If is programing or if it has a training for this. Tahnks

JDias
Associate II

Please see the Picture below

It is what the CR95HF reads this tag NXP ICODE SLI (ISO 15693)in user memory

0690X0000089ISDQA2.png

5 REPLIES 5
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

​Hi,

basically, this is the hexadecimal dump of the tag physical memory. The physical memory of a tag following ISO15693 standard is organized in blocks (or pages) of fixed sizes (e.g. 4 bytes).

The list of commands that can be used to program a tag is defined in the tag manufacturer datasheet.

For ISO15693, you can use the following commands with ST25TV512, ST25TV02K, ST25TV16K or ST25TV64K tags from ST

• Read :
    • Read Single Block
    • Read Multiple Blocks
    • Fast Read Single Block (used to read the selected block at doubled data rate with ST readers)
    • Fast Read Multiple Blocks (used to read the selected blocks in a single area at doubled data rate with ST readers)
  • write

The format of these commands is described in the datasheet (just click on the product name to load the datasheet).

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello,

Thanks for your response.

This datasheet are good stuff.

But what i meant is how to build this hexadecimal dump of the tag

For exemple: if i want that the first line (00) block(00) to count boxes in a conveyr belt.

Which kind of program i have to use for write this instruction in a Tag?

Thanks

Em dom, 31 de mar de 2019 às 19:16, ST Community escreveu:

​Hi,

ST provides a complete middleware to build application using ST25 readers. For ST25R95 / CR95HF, you can download the X-CUBE-NFC3 v2.0.0 expansion software. You can then use the rfalNfcvPollerWriteSingleBlock() API to write a block.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi,

I have STM32F401RE -Núcleo-64 and NFC03A1 is correct to use them with STM32Cube?

Best regards

Em seg, 1 de abr de 2019 às 07:17, ST Community escreveu:

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

​Hi,

the list of supported Nucleo boards is available in User Manual "Getting started with the X-CUBE-NFC3 near field communication transceiver software expansion for STM32Cube™" (UM2045). The X-CUBE-NFC3 software comes with examples of implementation running on XNUCLEO-NFC03A1 plugged on top of one NUCLEO-L476RG, NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-F103RB. An example of rfalNfcvPollerWriteSingleBlock() is available in the demo.c file of the  X-CUBE-NFC3 package.

Rgds

BT