cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lora End_Node example doesn't send the right data

GErze
Associate II

I have recently downloaded STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V1.2.1.

In the main.c of the End_Node example I commented all the sensor related variables etc. and just tried to send letter 'H' with AppData.Buff[i++] = 'H';

The message gets though but it keeps changing letters by itself. For example first letter is blank space, then on the next transmit comes the 'H', then ';'...

I do not understand what could be causing this.

3 REPLIES 3

>>I do not understand what could be causing this.

Then you'll probably need to instrument and debug your code until you can make some determination. Check buffer sizes, check code paths, check what data gets pushed into the radio's fifo buffer.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Hey, I am really bad at C but I gave it a shot with debugging.

I found that AppDataBuff was empty after filling it with data. I fixed this and now debugger shows the correct value. BuffSize holds correct value also (before it was empty).

I do not know how to proceed. I tried sending messages again but nothing has changed. The message sent by the node has correct length of characters but they are still random instead of being what I defined them to be.

Asing.3
Associate II

hello i am using the i cube lorawan code updated some time its sending the data some times its not send i dont know what happend bassically i an using the class A and ABP method but data is not sending

please help me