cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L073 Nucleao-64 and I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 and RaspBerry Pi Gateway

AAbdo
Associate II

0690X0000088keUQAQ.png0690X0000088lMlQAI.jpg0690X0000088lMqQAI.jpgHello, everyone. I'm a beginner in Lora. And I need to program an I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 extension card on a STM32L073 Nucleao-64 to send sensor data to a RaspBerry Pi gateway. Then I tried the code of the End__Node project but it didn't work. I found this on the Putty terminal:

Can anyone help me.

3 REPLIES 3

Try looking much earlier in the log, when it initially tries to connect, and when the errors first start.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
AAbdo
Associate II

Thank's for your answer. I use Keil as a tool chain. I don't know how to see the log when the program runs on Stm32 nucleo. I read on this forum that I need a patch for i-cube_lrwan version 1.2.1 to support I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1

I erased the firmware in my I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 long ago.

I mean the data you're logging in the Putty terminal, the repetitive nature of this doesn't provide helpful info. What you want to look at is when it first starts up, if it manages to connect or not, and what errors/status it might report.

So cite the posts, or do the patching they suggest, I'm not going to try and fish for historic posts.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..