cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX V5.1.0: error in ADC.

wuio
Associate II

During the ADC configuration for STM32G071RB in CubeMX, the program hangs. This is only for ADC. I checked it on two computers.

7 REPLIES 7
Dvorak.Peter
Senior II

Mine works OK.

You may have JAVA problem

wuio
Associate II

You're right, I've uninstalled all previous versions of java and installed the latest problem has disappeared.

wuio
Associate II

Dvorak.Peter Can you check this file? The pure project does not actually hang and on this file it does. I have here a lot of things set up and I do not know which one is a problem

wuio
Associate II

0690X0000088XwuQAE.jpgThe cube is a evident problem, You can see when you turn something into a problem with ADC. See I have ADC turned on and the configuration from I2C is displayed

Dvorak.Peter
Senior II

Works for me.

0690X0000088ZMAQA2.png

0690X0000088ZN3QAM.png

Dvorak.Peter
Senior II

0690X0000088tbUQAQ.png

For details see multisensor_STM32G071RB.pdf

EKrum
Associate II

I am also having this issue in CubeMX v5.1.0. When I click on the ADC configuration in the left panel, CubeMX freezes. I reinstalled version 5.0.1 and I do not have the problem. I do have the latest version of Java 8 for mac installed, so I am not sure if java is causing the issue, perhaps it is a bug in CubeMX? I have specifically been attempting to create a default project for the L496 Discovery board.