cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling TouchGFX for STM32L4R9I-Disco board.

Epamuk
Associate III

Hi,

I setup CubeMX last version. I try to make a project for STM32L4R9I-Disco board. But in middleware section TouchGFX isn't seen. You can check from attached picture. How can I enable TouchGFX for this MCU.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Epamuk
Associate III

I see in another post that there is no support for STM32L4 for CubeMX and touchGFX.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
eng23
Senior

Hello @Epamuk​ ,

I don't know about the STM32L4R9I-Disco board but to enable TouchGFX you need to set before a few peripherals like LTDC, CRC, SRAM and FreeRTOS (that isn't enabled in your image).

In CubeMX you can see the requirements to enable TouchGFX.

Regards.

Epamuk
Associate III

Hello,

I create sample project for STM32L4R9I-Disco board, it has all SRAM, DSIHOST etc. configurations. But still I cant see TouchGFX option in the middleware section. I look at STM32CubeF7 and STMCubeL4 package from st web site. For STM32CubeF7 it says "TouchGFX graphic software stack is also included in the STM32CubeF7 MCU Package" but for STM32CubeL4 there is nothing about TouchGfx.

Is it impossible to use CubeMX software for STM32L4 series with TouchGFX.

Epamuk
Associate III

I see in another post that there is no support for STM32L4 for CubeMX and touchGFX.

Did you ever find a solution?

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

@Epamuk​ is correct. There is no support for L4R9 until end of this year in CubeMX.