cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to test TIM1_CH3 for output of PWM ?

kadir ustun1
Senior

Hello everyone, I configured TIM1 for pwm. I will use CH3 and CH4. CH4 works well, but CH3 does not work. Sometimes when I load program first time CH3 works, But When I turn off the power and then turn on power CH3 does not work. Is there anyone who has any information about this topic ?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Imen,

Thank you for your answered. I solved this problem. Actually this problem is because of sequence of peripheral configuration. Firstly I should configure PWM, then configure other GPIO Pins.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Read out and check the TIM1 registers' content, compare them between "working" and "not working" states.

JW

kadir ustun1
Senior

Actually, I checked, but there are not any diffirence

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello Kadir,

What is your hardware used? 

You can check the pins assignment in the relevant Datasheet that associate TIM1_CH3 functionality.

Do you have use the function ''HAL_TIM_PWM_Start'' in your main to start the PWM output ?

Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Hello Imen,

Thank you for your answered. I solved this problem. Actually this problem is because of sequence of peripheral configuration. Firstly I should configure PWM, then configure other GPIO Pins.