cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New interface

VArte
Associate

New interface of CubeMX is fancy, but how am I supposed to use it on the screen with resolution lower than full hd? The idea that all the information should be on the screen simultaneously is so useful on small resolution screen. Is there a way to switch it back to windowed interface?

5 REPLIES 5
S.Ma
Principal

Maybe the tool interface should be tested with a laptop from biz traveller conditions.

Nawres GHARBI
ST Employee

Hi @VArte​ 

try to change the font size from the window menu.

is it ok for you ?

I don't think ST employs any one with user-interface and usability skills. I used to have to test/demo stuff on a broad range of screen sizes and resolutions, because millions of customers have millions of different configurations and expectations. And when tech support was done over the phone you didn't want to spend your days listening to people complain about stuff that could easily been addressed in the design stage.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Thank you, this is much better, haven't seen this option.

But the actual problem is still here. The idea that I need to see the categories list on the screen even if I configure TIM settings is at least strange. Percentage of screen in use is dramatically low. I'd be happy if ST can consider my feedback at least sometime later.

Nawres GHARBI
ST Employee

thanks for the feedback, it will be forwarded to the dev team