cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stm32f0xx cube bug iap f091 ymodem

roland van straten
Associate III

I’m trying to use the iap sample for the L091 in the cube f0 1.9.x version. It looks like whenever the iap returns from ymodem up or download the uart does not work anymore?

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @roland van straten​ ,

Are you facing the issue running example from Cube firmware?

Can you please precise which example are you using and describe clearly (in details) the behavior that you faced.

Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
roland van straten
Associate III

Update:

Dear Imen,

After some serious debugging I was able to fix it and extend the IAP. I had a few issues:

1) the F091 cannot be found in the sample code that belong to the APP NOTE on the subject. It support three processor derivates except the F091.

2) browsing through the sample code of the F0 CUBE support revealed an IAP application for the F091.

3) comparing the implementations there are a few differences, especially for the Advanced UART settings that are not used in the STM32CUBE_FW_F0_V1.9.0 IAP sample.

4) when adding some functions and used HAL_Delay() the IAP code did not work anymore (no response). There was a missing/incomplete interrupt handler.

void SysTick_Handler(void)
{
    HAL_IncTick();

// following line was missing from the IAP F091 sample from the MX CUBE F0 1.9.x
   HAL_SYSTICK_IRQHandler();
}

At this moment it is working.