cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, when i run as application my project in Eclipse after create controler pakage it sends this message: Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.st.myst25app.view.NfcTagController.initialize(NfcTagController.java:29) ... 23 more

JDias
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The UnsatisfiedLinkError occurs when the path environment variable is not set to include the dependency directory.

Please check the answer to this question to update it.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Damien G.
ST Employee

Hello,

it looks like you are trying to build the example project for a PC application using the ST25 SDK.

I invite you to read the detailed guide provided in the SDK and located in

ST25SDK-1.3.2\integration\pc\documentation\ST25PcDemoApp_software_guide.pdf

It describes how to set up your Eclipse environment.

Regards,

Damien

Hello Damien.

Sorry but isn't needed to invite me to read the guide , because i am Reading it and that is the reason of my question. I am stuck on page 25 and 26. it is when i add the lines for readers in controller and i can't run the application and show me the message i mentioned before!

Thanks

Damien G.
ST Employee

Hi and thanks for the extra information.

Did you trace the NullPointerException to a line in particular?

As it occurs in initialize(), my guess is that it comes from a Label node that has a different name in the fxml file and in the controller. It is hard to say for sure without seeing your code.

If you import the st25PcDemoApp into Eclipse (File > Open Projects from File System, then import source from ST25SDK-1.3.2\integration\pc\examples\st25PcDemoApp), do you still see the problem?

Hello Damien,

Thanks for your quick response.

How can i trace the NullPointerException to a line?I am a beginner in this?Can you help me ?

i am sending you the import in Eclipse and my Project.

Thanks again.

Em qua, 20 de mar de 2019 às 06:31, ST Community escreveu:

In the Eclipse console window, where the following line appears, click on the first line. It should jump to the line in your code where the null pointer was dereferenced.

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.st.myst25app.view.NfcTagController.initialize(NfcTagController.java:29)

Please report this line so we can figure out the cause of the problem.

Thanks,

Damien

OK , is this what you mean? i'm asking because i'm not shure.

Em qua, 20 de mar de 2019 às 12:26, ST Community escreveu:

i'm not shure if i did correctly Em qua, 20 de mar de 2019 às 12:44, Jorge Luis Dias escreveu:

Sorry, I cannot see any picture.

Try to copy/paste the entire console text output here + click on the top html link in the trace dump and see where in your code it takes you. This is where you are using a null pointer (Because of Node not initialized?)