cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Observation when using multiple computer displays

brianshankland9
Associate II

I've done a quick search and could not see this mentioned hence...

I have two displays connected to my development computer. When editing a custom container if I move the TouchGFX designer from one display to another this can cause the widgets to be shifted relative to the container. Sometimes this needs this only happens if the designer is maximised.

The good news if that its just a display issue, flipping to canvas and back to containers fixes it, but it will give you a fright the first time.

6 REPLIES 6
eng23
Senior

I have two monitors too but it doesn't happen with me, but thanks for advice.

What I could expirience is adding a new font in windows, use some Text in TouchGFX and in the next day the font doesn't appear properly in the monitor, but in the demoboard appears correctly. I don't know the reason but in the end it works!

Are your monitors the same resolution? One of mine is set for Full HD, while the other is just 1680x1050 regards _________________________________________________­_ Brian Shankland Icon Research Ltd 3 Raw Holdings | East Calder | West Lothian | EH53 0HY | UK T: +44 1506 885000 Ext 226 F: +44 1506 885501 www.iconresearch.co.uk<>
eng23
Senior

My monitors have the same resolution, 1920x1080 and 1080x1920.. maybe because this doesn't happen with me.

Regards.

I can send a screen capture of this happening is it will be of any use to you? regards _________________________________________________­_ Brian Shankland Icon Research Ltd 3 Raw Holdings | East Calder | West Lothian | EH53 0HY | UK T: +44 1506 885000 Ext 226 F: +44 1506 885501 www.iconresearch.co.uk<>
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

If you could attach screen capturse of the issues you're seeing i'd be very interested.

Thanks!

Hello, It actually does not need two screens I can get it to do it one on display using maximise and restore buttons. These are the steps I took: Open TouchGFX project Maximised the app Open the custom containers and selected one of them (touchgfx container opened while mazimised.png) Click the Restore Down button on the app (touchgfx container after restore.png) This happens both on my 1920x1080 or 1680x1050 LCD displays. regards _________________________________________________­_ Brian Shankland Icon Research Ltd 3 Raw Holdings | East Calder | West Lothian | EH53 0HY | UK T: +44 1506 885000 Ext 226 F: +44 1506 885501 www.iconresearch.co.uk<>