cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What set up is required for tuning the capacitors on the ST25RU3993 Eval kit using the reflected power?

CShac
Associate III

I want to tune the Cin, Clen and Cout variable caps on the ST25RU3993 Eval kit. I have modified the Evaluation kit to use a different micro controller, however im using the same source code with very minor modification (to suit the pins that I am using on my micro). When I set capacitor values I then call the GetReflectedPower function which in turn calls the GetADC. However my ADC seems to always return 0. Am I missing something with the hardware set up? I have attached a code sample for clarity.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CShac
Associate III

I think I have solved the problem it seems in my main software I have moved the antenna initialise function, and as such it was never being called. WIth this enabled, I now received ADC values.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
CShac
Associate III

I should add its the ST25Ru3993 evaluation board that I am using.

CShac
Associate III

I think I have solved the problem it seems in my main software I have moved the antenna initialise function, and as such it was never being called. WIth this enabled, I now received ADC values.

Bart Herse
Senior II

Hello Chris,

So far I haven't reviewed the code you have sent, but have you checked to turn ON the RF power prior the call to measure the reflected power?

Cheers,

B

CShac
Associate III

Hi Bart,

As mentioned in my post above it seems I hadn't, as I had moved the antenna initialise function.

It seems now to be working.

Chris