cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which files do we need from the shared sample code for BNRG Mesh, so that we can create a custom smartphone application?

NKall.7
Associate II

I am trying to create a custom Android app taking the reference of BNRG Mesh shared sample code. I am not able to create and start the network keeping smartphone as a provisioner. I am using Android plugin version 3.2.1 and Gradle version 4.6. Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
alok
Senior

Hi NIshant,

Since you were able to compile the code and run the App earlier, you can change the images, text and App layout etc to make another App.

If you are using another approach, Kindly refer to the reference example to follow the similar scheme and APIs in the New App design

udidq
Associate II

Hello,

Also you can remove everything and keep only defaultAppCallback and mainactivity . Start with the sample project and keep only these two files.Sequence will be create network, start network => start getting callbacks for unprovisioned devices , use provision api to provision the node and then setRemote data to send command to it.

you can take help from the api guide to know how to use models and vendor commands

tx