cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 boards with dual CAN bus ports

RColl.1
Associate

Hi,

I'm looking for an STM32 evaluation board with dual CAN bus ports (transceivers / DB9 connectors) on board.

Does anyone know of any ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

​Hi Amel,

Thanks for the response. I don't have STM32CubeMX software installed yet so I will get that done ASAP.

Of the five boards listed the STM3210C-EVAL is the only one with 2 physical CAN ports the others have 2 CAN channels but only 1 of them has been physically implemented on the eval boards.

I will therefore get the STM3210C-EVAL on order today!

Thanks again 🙂

Rich C.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @RColl.1​ ,

Using the selector of STM32CubeMX (or embedded in MCU-Finder) and filtering on boards having 2 CANs, I get this result:

0690X000006DbNlQAK.png

Does it fit your requirement?

-Amel

PS: When asking a question in the Community, please put a title and describe what you need in the body. I edited your original post.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

​Hi Amel,

Thanks for the response. I don't have STM32CubeMX software installed yet so I will get that done ASAP.

Of the five boards listed the STM3210C-EVAL is the only one with 2 physical CAN ports the others have 2 CAN channels but only 1 of them has been physically implemented on the eval boards.

I will therefore get the STM3210C-EVAL on order today!

Thanks again 🙂

Rich C.