cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUCLEO-H743ZI and X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 Digital MEMS Microphones expansion board

SWood.8
Associate III

Just working on some audio projects and purchased the CCA02M1. I can't find any documentation confirming that the H7 supports this expansion card. Nothing on Google so asking here.

Second question. My NUCLEO-H743ZI cannot be connected to the CCA02M1 via the CN7/CN10 bus (non conflicting pads in use), but as I am only using 1 microphone and will be implementing this in production using a single microphone over Digital filter for sigma delta modulators (DFSDM)

. I don't want to have to mess around with the 11 solder bridge connections and would rather just direct wire Vdd, GND, LR along with DFSDM1_CKOUT and DFSDM1_DATIN1 onto the H7. Can I just wire the 6 circles pins surrounding the MEMS microphone, and if so what are the Pins 1-6. This also is not readily documented as far as I can see

2 REPLIES 2
gvigelet
Associate II

There is no direct demonstration project for that board but you can port the STM32L476RG-Nucleo example project to the NUCLEO-H743ZI board which will be vary similar. I did do a port to the Nucleo 767 board and ended up changing the solder bridge connections to support DFSDM, I think the default setup was for I2S implementation. The mono implementation should be identical setup to the stereo setup except you will only capture the data on one clock edge.

SWood.8
Associate III

Thanks! I have managed to couple both boards together using just the 4 wires, hopefully this will work. Trying to develop some FFT proofing tools now derived from this awesome individual:

https://github.com/araobp/ultrasonic-communication/tree/master/experiments/basic

But currently roadblocked with "undefined reference to `arm_rfft_fast_init_f32'" and every other arm_ tool in the arm_maths toolbox. Worked through every suggestion so far with Symbols updated (ARM_MATH_CM7 and __FPU_PRESENT with Value = 1) and now trying to add some library references to "...CMSIS/Lib/GCC".. will eliminate the wrong turns and keep studying before starting another Question. Thought I'd mention this incase you came acrross the same problem. I am using TrueSTUDIO