cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Manual

Adam Hamilton
Associate III

Hi Community

It has been at least several weeks since I asked my question, 20 odd views and no answers. I also notice someone else has asked a similar question with no response. SO it would appear that there must be many more people who have the same problem.

I am developing for the STM32F031 and there is no documentation for the LL API. There is documentation for the F071 and F092 I believe but some of the function call signatures are slightly different, as are the data structures.

What I need is a way to generate this myself using doxygen, which I have tried with no success. Is there anyone who might be able to help with what I need to do within the Doxygen wizard to generate this.

Is there an ST employee who monitors these forums who can provide any insight as to what ST does to generate the user manuals.

Thanks in advance

Adam.

3 REPLIES 3

Earlier question https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000ADB5PeSQL/how-can-i-generate-help-documentation-for-my-mcu

@Amel NASRI​ @Khouloud GARSI​ 

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Adam Hamilton
Associate III

Bump

Looks like you're going to have to come up with your own solution, either with some scripting or a static analysis tool.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..