cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Force TouchGFX Designer to generate GotoView-Functions

DK??k
Associate II

Hi,

I'm using virtual function calls in order to handle my click events. When a Screen Change shall be done, I'm using the application().gotoViewNoTransition() Funktions inside those virtual functions.

When I'm not using TouchGFX Designer Change Screen Settings to the View at all (because I'm only using virtual function calls) then these GotoView Funktions are not generated.

So either I Need some other possibility to change the Screen, or you can tell me how to enforce the Generation of this GotoView-Functions even without any Change Screen Event in T-GFX Designer.

Thank you for your answer in advance,

Denis Kökeny.

1 REPLY 1
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @Denis Kökeny​,

This is an old request that i'd love to see in myself. Usually, people would have an invisible button in order to have the transition method generated or... once you've generated the code for the transitions, simply copy them to a concrete implementation and remove the transition that generated them to clean up the .touchgfx file to not have a reference to an invisible button or something similar.

It will not be a part of the upcoming 4.11.0, but i will try to push for it for 4.12.0.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Martin