cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulator peripheral window

Du1
Senior

I tried a search, but couldn't find the information. This is probably basic and simple, but I just couldn't find how to do it.

I'm trying to bring up the Simulator peripheral window so I can emulate the key presses of the joystick in the STM32L4R9I-DISCO kit. 

I tried the code on the target and it works,a but in simulator I can't see the peripheral window to enter key presses using the keyboard.

Thanks for the help!

Update: I tried pressing every key on the keyboard, but it still doesn't seem to bring up any peripheral console in simulator. Is there a code snipped that needs to be inserted? I'll check some example and see if I can dig anything up.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Du1
Senior

Found it... it's in main.cpp inside the Simulator folder. This line enables the console: touchgfx_enable_stdio();

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Du1
Senior

Found it... it's in main.cpp inside the Simulator folder. This line enables the console: touchgfx_enable_stdio();

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @Du​,

I've been away from the community due to travels, but i'm glad you found it on your own! As you've noticed, in main.cpp you'll find some code that can be commented or uncommented to add additional support.

Best regards,

Martin

Thanks for the reply Martin!