cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where do I find libraries and support to connect touch tft

MNapi
Senior II

I see a lot tft on ebay and aliexpess which come with libraries and support for arduino and raspberry.

I do not see anything for STM32. I am trying to get working 320 x 480. On arduino I had it working the next day, tons of sample programs and libraries. Here is nothing.

2 REPLIES 2

Unfortunately there is no upside to providing and creating samples here, so I've stopped. Consider a bounty.

For SPI attachment, many of the board BSP provide SPI samples, the BSP directory provided support for several display controller, and an SPI based one would be a simple port from ANY micro controller platform.

For more complex LTDC or DSI needs more thought on memory/clock configuration, but isn't rocket science.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
MNapi
Senior II

this is why Arduino is so popular and people get disappointed with STM32. Why do they do the arduino connector while providing no support for any of the arduino accessories.

Leaving it only up to the community is not a smart idea. While connecting some of the arduino accessories might be easy. Touch TFT would take some programming knowledge, writing library for touch tft is not for everybody.

while the STM is a good board but with no driver / library support is usuless for most people.