cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will STM32CubeMX support STM32L4+ TouchGFX ?

MHo.15
Associate III

When will STM32CubeMX support STM32L4+ TouchGFX ? We have a project waiting for this.

29 REPLIES 29
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @MHo.15​ ,

Did you tried using latest STM32CubeMX version (5.0.1)?

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

MHo.15
Associate III

Hi Amel,

Yes, it's 5.0.1. The only available support is STemWin. TouchGFX option never shows up. Do you know what's wrong ? Or can you provide me an example CubeMX project with STM32L4+ and TouchGFX enabled ? Thanks a lot !​

EKirs
Associate II

I have the same problem.

There is also no "ST-TouchGFX-x.x.x.msi" installer in the L4 firmware package. It would be good to know when TouchGFX support for L4/L4+ will be integrated into STM32CubeMX. It would be also nice to get directions on workaround for this issue until CubeMX and firmware packages will be updated.

Thanks.

kisan
Associate

Any News on this? L4/L4+ already supported by TouchGFX?

Pascal1
Associate III

Any update on this ? Just tried CubeMX 5.1.0 and still no integrated support for L4+.

MHo.15
Associate III

Hi Amel, is there any update on this issue ? Thanks.

EKirs
Associate II

Same question.

I have just updated STM32CubeMX to version 5.2.0 and even installed the new STM32CubeIDE v 1.0.0 (with CubeMX integrated).

None of them has TouchGFX support for STM32L4R (only STemWin can be enabled in "GRAPHICS").

Very disappointing.

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi guys,

I'll try to get an update on this.

/Martin

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Okay, seems STM32L4R will be supported with release 6.0 by the end of the year.

/Martin