cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX does not start!

TimeDigger
Associate II

Helloo,

Problem occured after updating STM32CubeMX from ver 4.x to ver 5.0.1. It was running perfectly before. But now, when I try to start it, nothing happens acceps my mouse icon turn into spinnnig icon for few seconds.

I did try to uninstall STM32CubeMX too. Bu STM32CubeMX software is not displayed in the programs list too. I tried using the uninstaller uninstaller.jar, but does not work too, does the same spinning mouse icon for few second but nothing else.

Please see the attached files.

I need an urgent help since I use STM32CubeMX actively....

Thanks a lot in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Houda GHABRI
ST Employee

Hi @TimeDigger​ ,

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm not able to reproduce this issue, could you please give me more details ?

-STM32CubeMX starting version

-are you using Windows 10, windows 7, Linux?

-if possible send me the migrated file .

Regards,

Houda

TimeDigger
Associate II

Hi,

-STM32CubeMX starting version

If it is asked here that what version it was before I updated STM32CubeMX to v5.0.1, I do not remember excatly. Possibly it was one of the latest releases of v4.

-are you using Windows 10, windows 7, Linux?

Windows 10

-if possible send me the migrated file.

I think this is not really relevant. Because after uptading the STM32CubeMX to v5.0.1 it has never been able to launch even once. This the problem already.

I deleted the folder of STM32CubeMX. Removed Java. Started all over again, but it did not work.

Most strangely, I have downloaded and installed from the site some of the latest releases of the previous v4 of STM32CubeMX, did not work too.

Help please !?

Best regards.

Selcuk

Hi, I am still not able run any verison of STM32CubeMx.

I have just tried to install it once again to see if this time I could make it succesfully. During installation, for the very fist time I pressed the "Generate an automatic installation script" button and I got the attached error massage.

I do not if this could be helpfull for my case!?

Thanks.