cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem related flash memory access of fuel gauge through stm mcu

RPate
Associate

Hello all,

I am working on one project and for that i have one battery and fuel gauge (BQ27742-G1).

which is connected to mcu through i2c wires. Now i have Golden files for fuel gauge and i need to write this memory to fuel gauge flash space but through programming. so i think as i have knowledge first i have to access mcu flash memory and write all flash file of fuel gauge to mcu flash memory and transfer this mcu flash data to fuel gauge through i2c. but i do not know how to do this things as i do not have any experience of flash access, read and write hex code. i think i need to use pragma syntax for operation..can you please guide me how to do this and how can i make program. if possible please give me code refrence for same. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Thanking you,

Regarads,

Reena Patel

2 REPLIES 2
SGARZ.1
Associate

Hello all

we're very interested in the questions you asked? Would you have obtained solutions?

We have the same problem. We would like to save the Fuel Gauge learning data on the STM32 (Qmax and Ra table) in order to be able to reload it after a reset. 

Did you get any solution ?

Thank you in advance. 

Best regards

Samuel Garziera

TDK
Guru

There are several ways to do this:

https://csl.name/post/embedding-binary-data/

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".