cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help with QSPI for STM32H7 Nucleo

MZogh
Associate II

Hi,

i am trying to build up a QSPI connection with the STM32H7 Nucleo Board. But i am still struggling. I generated the project und did the setup with CubeMX. The Problem is that i can't send anything. I am measuring the CS and CLK with my oscilliscope but even there i can't see anything. I have attached my code. Could someone help me, pleas?

4 REPLIES 4
S.Ma
Principal

Maybe go to the discovery board project examples using QSPI and try to grab what you need for the nucleo with as little change as possible?

MZogh
Associate II

I have already tried that but no success. Is it maybe possible that the CubeMX is setting the wrong GPIOs?

Because in the Board User Manual there have been described different GPIOs than the CubeMX is setting.

MZogh
Associate II

I have solved the problem. It was the GPIO Cofiguration of the CubeMX. The default GPIO configuration in CubeMX is wrong. You have to set the GPIOs manually like it has been written in the Board Manual.

Could you please provide more details or share a .ioc file so that the issue can be easily reproduced and fixed by our STM32CubeMX experts?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.